ASSIGNED CERTIFIER LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE IN DUBLIN?
Motivated, team player, looking for your next career move? – If this is you our MLM Ireland team in Dublin 2 have an exciting opportunity.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with additional employee benefits
- Career opportunities
- The opportunity to join a friendly, hardworking and professional team
- Full time, permanent role
MLM Ireland is part of the multi-disciplinary MLM Group and due to continued growth and success we are looking for an Assigned Certifier to join our team.
We are looking for a professional who thrives in a supportive team environment, to manage a broad and interesting range of projects, which requires the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role with site inspection and compliance experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, alongside the ability to develop the business by introducing new clients and expanding the workload.
- Ability to contribute to the growth of the team by taking an active role in the development of clients and colleagues.
- Attending client and design team meetings to give professional advice regarding building compliance work.
- Liaising with design and construction teams, ancillary certifiers and local authority Building Control.
You will be suitably qualified to be eligible to be on the register of Assigned Certifiers as Architect, Engineer or Surveyor, or be working towards this level as a Building Surveyor.
You will also require a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
To apply for this role, please email your CV with details of your current remuneration package to:
If you would prefer to post your application, please call 00 44 (0)1473 231100 to obtain our head office address.